Everyone needs toilet paper, though toilet paper rolls? Not so much. They’re only tedious pieces of card that offer small to no purpose once a paper is gone.
But what if we could do something fun with those rolls? Instead of chucking them in a recycling bin, we can simply upcycle your toilet paper rolls with these fun and artistic DIY projects. These 20 resourceful ideas will have we collecting card rolls and regulating them for some extraordinary projects all year long.
1. Spruce adult your vital room with a musical card tree.
2. Make a select cuff.
3. Build a poetic wreath.
4. Add a tradition screen to any window.
5. Get resourceful this Christmas with some DIY Christmas lights.
6. Pair those DIY lights with a sparkly Christmas ornament.
7. Show some adore with a homemade heart stamp.
8. Show off your skills with some elementary wall art.
9. Travel a creation with some pleasing card stars.
10. Set a list with these DIY napkin rings.
11. Have some Halloween fun with a kids with this nonsensical Frankenstein craft.
12. Help small ones learn with this elementary honeycomb project.
13. Decorate an upcycled vase.
14. Make a musical hilt for your favorite Christmas candles.
15. Be a coolest primogenitor on a retard with these darling trick-or-treat boxes.
16. Make another flattering wreath.
17. Be someone’s valentine.
18. Keep a kids bustling with these lovable card apples.
19. Freak out your friends with a card snake.
20. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an darling shamrock.
(via Crafting A Green World)
Now that we have these projects for inspiration, go out there and start crafting! we know I’m creation an overwhelming Frankenstein for Halloween this year.