You competence remember tug-of-war from those facile propagandize margin days, where we were put into groups with opposite colored t-shirts…all in a name of training about something called teamwork?
All we got out of those practice was that there’s usually one reason to play a game: victory. And when it came to tug-of-war, there was no extent to how distant we’d go to grasp it. There was sweat, wire burn, and tears. If there was a slacker on your finish of a rope, we called them out, and done adult for their thin seven-year-old child weakness.
Well, these games are approach cuter than that, and a lot furrier. There’s still that same rival spirit, though!
1. Aww, don’t let him win!
2. This isn’t fair…he’s a WOLF.
3. Is this what they meant by teamwork?
4. we can’t tell who’s on what side?
5. SOMEone’s enthusiastic.
A print posted by LB (@lbthevikingdog) on Aug 24, 2015 during 7:52pm PDT
6. “My spin to listen to a musics!”
7. we hatred to mangle it to you, though you’re doing it wrong.
8. My money’s on a bird.
9. This seems like an astray advantage.
10. Even some-more so!
11. Tug-of-war, most like tennis, requires a lot of grunting for some.
A video posted by Sara (@s_foff) on Mar 24, 2015 during 6:48am PDT
12. A eminent conflict during sea for a cherished driftwood.
13. we didn’t consider this is how laser pointers work for cats.
14. You gotta select a side, bud!
A print posted by Rugger (@rugger1114) on Apr 22, 2014 during 10:53pm PDT
15. “You will NOT make me get out of bed for this!”
16. Guess I’m not wearing my sneakers today…
17. Everyone for small Fido being group captain contend “Aye.”
18. …And now for something totally different.
19. She’s got her diversion face on.
20. They called a equal for lunchtime.
A print posted by Matilda (@matilda_cockerpoo) on Jun 30, 2015 during 12:56am PDT
21. Those puppy dog eyes won’t work on me!
22. Okay, these might…
24. “You’ll never kick me!”
25. Why do we feel like there will never be a leader here?
In these games of tug-of-war, we hold everybody a winner…even us!