Yesterday, we perceived an blunder summary “Automatic Repair, Your PC did not start correctly, press “Restart” to restart your PC, that can infrequently correct a problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to try other options to correct your PC.” we was really vexed and we didn’t know what to do. Next, we googled this emanate and consulted some professionals, and afterwards we found several ways to correct a “Your PC did not start correctly” issue.
Disclaimer: greatfully always make backup duplicate of your files before regulating any of advices supposing here. If not sure, find a competent assistance before move on your own!
Method 1: Uninstall New Software or Drivers
If we have commissioned new program or drivers, we are ostensible to foot into Safe Mode and uninstall it to correct a involuntary correct your PC did not start rightly blunder message.
- Insert a Windows bootable expostulate to your PC and foot from it.
- Select your denunciation preferences, and click on Next.
- Click on Repair your computer.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Click on Restart.
- Press a F4 key to foot Windows into Safe Mode.
Method 2: Run Startup Repair
If Windows 10 still displays an Automatic Repair shade with a summary “Your PC did not start correctly”, we can try regulating Startup Repair to solve a issue.
- Insert a Windows bootable designation hoop and restart your PC from it.
- Select your denunciation preferences, and click on Next button to continue.
- Click on Repair your computer on a bottom-left.
- Select Troubleshoot underneath Choose an option.
- On a Advanced options screen, click on Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
- After that, restart your PC.
Method 3: Run System File Checker
You can foot Windows from a same Windows media we used to implement Windows, go to Command Prompt to run a chkdsk application to indicate your tough hoop for issues, and try to correct a involuntary correct your PC did not start rightly blunder summary in Windows 10/8/7.
The stairs are:
- Insert a Windows bootable expostulate and foot from it.
- Select your denunciation preferences, and click Next.
- Press Shift + F10 to open command
- Type sfc /scan now and strike Enter to run a System File Checker.
- Type exit and press Enter.
- Restart your PC.
Method 4: Rebuild BCD
As we know, we will confront a involuntary correct your PC did not start rightly blunder summary in Windows 10/8/7 once a Boot Configuration Data is corrupted. Now, greatfully try rebuilding a Windows’s BCD and checking again.
- Insert a Windows bootable expostulate and foot from it
- Click Repair your mechanism Troubleshoot Command Prompt.
- Type bootrec /fixmbrand press Enter.
- Type bootrec /fixbootand press Enter.
- Type bootrec /rebuildbcdand press Enter.
- Type exitand press Enter.
- Finally, restart your PC.
Method 5: Windows Reinstall
If we still accept a “Automatic Repair, your PC did not start correctly” blunder after perplexing a above solutions, we can try reinstalling handling complement by regulating a following steps.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click on System Restore.
- Choose a aim handling complement to restore.
- Select a complement picture backup. The latest accessible complement picture is checked by default. However, if we don’t like it, we can name a complement picture by yourself and afterwards click Next.
- Click Next to continue. Don’t check Format and repartition disks choice since this will undo all on your mechanism tough hoop and repartition your tough disk.
- Click Yes when we see a warning summary observant “All information on a drives to be easy will be transposed with a information in a complement image. Are we certain we wish to continue?“
- Then, a restoring routine will take some time to revive all complement and user files.
Hope these solutions can assistance we correct a involuntary correct your PC did not start rightly blunder summary in Windows 10/8/7.
Written by Anna Lan
Comment this news or article