MetaWearC is a tiny, coin-cell powered, Bluetooth Low Energy Sensor Platform with an SDK.
How does it work?
A mobile SDKs display all a sensors and peripherals that your App can:
- Read heat data
- Notify me on freefall
- Log gyroscope information during 800Hz
- Stream accelerometer information during 200Hz
- Sound an alarm when a symbol is pressed
- Adjust a volume of your Bluetooth orator when a MetaWear is shaken
- A low-power, ARM Core (Nordic nRF51822)
- 126kB Flash memory, 16kB SRAM
- On-board memory for logging sensor data
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Pre-certified with Tayo Yuden module)
- Indicator LED
- Thermistor (temperature sensor)
- 6-axis combo sensor from BOSCH with accelerometer and gyroscope
- 1 PWM pin, I2C, SPI, UART, and 2 Analog/Digital GPIOs
- Battery and Power-management electronics (Lasts adult to 1 year on a singular coin-cell CR2032)
- Over-the-air programmable and updateable
- Smartphone tranquil and programmed
The plan debate is entirely saved on the Kickstarter and reached a appropriation idea of $4.000, a early bird pricing are gone, though we can still get it for $35, an estimated smoothness is on Nov of 2015.