A new Augmented Reality (AR) app brings British ESA wanderer Tim Peake to life and sees him give ‘a thumbs up’ to his mission. The giveaway app lets we relive favourite moments from Tim’s Principia goal and take adult his Space to Earth Challenge to practice a 400 km stretch from a International Space Station to Earth.
Packed with fun facts, videos, aptness hurdles and a cold 4D Tim, a app features:
● AR cards with charcterised 3D Astro Tim avatars
● Add a 3D Astro Tim to your possess photos
● Stunning pix and vids, true from space
● Tim’s tip 10 goal moments
● Key info about Tim’s space adventure
● Timeline of Tim’s lapse to Earth
● Super spacesuit factoids
● Train like Tim with his keepfit challenges
The Astro Tim app can be downloaded giveaway on iOS and Android. The app has been consecrated by a Space to Earth Challenge. Thousands of children have been holding up Tim’s aptness plea to take partial in a new space competition – to step, stride, swim, spin, bestir or even spacehop the 400km stretch from a International Space Station to Earth. The app has been constructed by Octagon Studio who also produces Space 4D cards.
Source: Octagon Studio