While general makeup artists like British prodigy Charlotte Tilbury are good famous for their considerable skills with an eyeshadow brush, there are also utterly a few Canadians who are creation a dash in a beauty world. From Maybelline Canada lead makeup artist Grace Lee to Cosmetic Art host Rita Stirpe, here are a tip Canuck makeup gurus to follow on Instagram now.
Photo: graceleebeauty on Instagram
1) Grace Lee: Born in Korea and formed in Toronto, a 40-year-old mom of dual became a lead makeup artist for Maybelline New York Canada in 2012. With 17 years of makeup experience, Lee runs a makeup group backstage during Toronto World MasterCard Fashion Week each season, is a guest consultant on Cityline and has worked with stars like Taylor Schilling and Gigi Hadid. Her Instagram comment boasts over 6,600 followers- and offers a demeanour Maybelline beauty events and her latest makeup looks.
Photo: mrjaymanuel on Instagram
2) Jay Manuel: The 42-year-old makeup artist and former executive of print shoots for America’s Next Top Model was innate in Chicago, though adopted and lifted by a Toronto family. Manuel launched his Jay Manuel Beauty line in March, and is famous for his possess ideal tan skin. With 328,000 followers, Manuel shares flawless selfies, snapshots from his makeup collection and silken behind a scenes photos on his Instagram.
Photo: annanenoiu on Instagram
3) Anna Nenoiu: The 41-year-old Toronto-based luminary makeup artist attended York University for Fine Arts, and after changed to Los Angeles to work with BMG Music. Nenoiu is famous for editorial spreads in magazines (including Bazaar Thailand, American Vogue and FASHION) and promotion campaigns for brands like Armani and Garnier. With luminary clients who embody Lady Gaga and Carly Rae Jepsen, demeanour out for backstage celeb snapshots and photos from Nenoiu’s jetsetting adventures on her Instagram account.
Photo: makeupartbyrita on Instagram
4) Rita Stirpe: The Concord, Ontario-based makeup artist has 12 years of knowledge in a makeup biz, is a connoisseur of Toronto’s Marvel Beauty School and also hosts Cosmetic Art on Rogers TV. She is famous for her Canadian luminary clients like horde Traci Moore from Cityline, thespian Fefe Dobson and Degrassi actress Cristine Prosperi. Keep an eye out for beauty tips, spousal makeup looks and editorial print shoots on her Instagram (which has over 7,300 followers).
Photo: luckymakeup on Instagram
5) Lucky Bromhead: With over dual decades of makeup experience, Bromhead is a former conduct makeup artist for MTV Canada and also works backstage during Toronto World MasterCard Fashion Week. The seasoned guru has worked with stars like Zooey Deschanel and Cyndi Lauper, and is now a personal makeup artist to Catherine O’Hara on Schitt’s Creek and Jessi Cruickshank from Canada’s Smartest Person. It’s no warn that she boasts over 5,800 Instagram followers.