Connie Foust’s lifestyle has been concerned activism and domestic activities in Nevada for many years. The subsequent stage on a ladder of passion for her state is to turn Assemblyperson of District 19. As a mom of 4 and a grandmother to nine, she wants to be means to tell her family that she did all she could to make their state and nation improved for them. A new check showed that electorate are sleepy of damaged promises. Foust wants to infer her joining with some-more than only her voice. This will be achieved by her votes in a caucus. She intends to benefit Nevada’s trust by voting on her word.
The adults of Nevada occupy and compensate Assemblymen. Campaigning is a commencement of a talk process, that is identical to a pre-employment discussion.
Foust believes in a smaller and some-more fit government. She contends people should be authorised some-more freedoms and that electorate should have a voice, that is not only heard, though heeded.
Foust’s life and work practice infer that she is a infallible woman. She has hold venerable positions with a Army and a FBI. Below is a list of a candidate’s practice as a personality and tough workman who perseveres.
Connie Foust’s Experience:
- She is a Sentinel, for a Heritage Foundation for Nevada’s Congressional District 4, following a bills and voting record of Nev. Congressman, Crescent Hardy (R).
- To run for Assembly District 19, she quiescent as boss of a Virgin Valley Tea Party, where she has been a member given a inception.
- Working as an online columnist for a Mesquite Local News she is educating a open about a Tea Party Movement.
- While she resided in Montana, she worked with her legislator, J.D. Lynch (D), and had dual bills upheld that benefited disabled children and adults.
- Appointed to Governor’s Council for (on) Developmental Disabilities, by afterwards Gov. Thomas Judge
- As a tutor during Fort Huachuca, Arizona, for Army Intelligence, she prepared new recruits about a Afghan and Iraqi cultures, before soldiers were shipped out to a Middle East.
- During a Carter Administration, she owned and operated a crew agency.
- She was a executive of volunteers during St. Patrick’s Hospital in Missoula, Montana.
- Until a final housing crisis, she had a career in genuine estate.
- For many years, she worked during a Missoula County Sheriff’s Department and afterwards a Missoula Police Department. Additionally, she was Certified by a FBI to entrance a National Crime Information Center.
- Foust has been active in a transformation to secure a Arizona border. As an activist, her activities to secure a limit and her believe of limit issues gained her notoriety. She has been a guest on Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, the Laura Ingraham Show, and a Tony Snow Radio Show.
- She was given a payoff of escorting Sean Hannity on his initial outing to a Arizona/Mexico limit in 2005.
- Foust is a published writer. Her final article, concerning limit issues, was published in a Mexico City magazine.
- As a grandmother and co-founder of a “Granny Brigade,” she sat with others on a limit to assistance forestall bootleg limit crossings from south of Arizona. They were also accessible to assistance save a lives of immigrants. Several immigrants had been left behind by their groups and were mislaid in a desert. The Granny Brigade took caring of them.
- She is a member of a NRA and states that she is a clever believer of a Second Amendment.
Connie Foust promises to listen to a issues that matter to her voters and respond to those concerns in a timely manner. She wants to paint a adults of Nevada and their values. Since, Foust has already proven she can be trusted, as Assemblyperson for District 19, she will do what needs to be done.
A guarantee done is a guarantee kept! – Connie Foust, Assemblyperson for District 19, a principled, Constitutional Conservative.
By comparison, Assemblyperson Chris Edwards has knowledge in vital planning. He has also been active in a Navy given 1987, both as active troops and a reservist still today. He can change a budget, and has seen a supervision bill out of control.
Edwards is dependent with a Knights of Columbus, Veterans of Foreign Affairs, The Military Officers Association, and a National Rifle Association. He has sat on a following event committees, a Education Committee, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Mining, and Ways and Means. He has also been on a Interim Finance Committee.
According to a Nevada Policy Research Institute, Assemblyperson Edwards was on a blockade concerning Governor Sandoval’s taxation hike. Although, he states that he would be opposite any taxation imposed on pursuit creators.
Foust’s training and confidence clearances with a Army and a FBI. Foust has proven that she can be devoted to accommodate a mandate to be Assemblyperson of District 19. Assemblyperson Edwards might have a opposite ability set, though his strech is singular compared to Foust’s arguable record.
Opinion by Jeanette Smith
Edited by Cathy Milne
Nevada Legislator: Assemblyman Chris Edwards
Edwards for NV: Chris Edwards Assemblyman 19
Las Vegas Review-Journal: Nevada Assemblyman confirms Metro examine in attempted extortion
ConnieFoust.com: Connie Foust Candidate for Nevada Assembly District 19
Image Courtesy of Famartin – Creative Commons License
Connie Foust Proven and Trusted for Assemblyperson District 19 combined by smith.j on Dec 9, 2015
View all posts by smith.j →