Photo: housetohome (@housetohome) on Twitter
If you’re strictly sleepy of a charming shades that have done a dash during home this summer, Fall 2015 décor trends will pave a approach for neutral shades and pointed wooden accents. Whether we wish to barter your shining blue accent wall for an understated wooden choice or move country touches to your home, here are a few tips for decorating with a season’s timber tones this autumn.
1) Add regard to a incomparable room with richly phony wood: If a atmospheric vital room with distinguished white walls has left we longing a warm, country touch, try bringing in wooden touches in multicolored shades. Try a coffee list in abounding cherry wood, interconnected with a wood-panelled accent wall and well-spoken ash hardwood floors for a accumulation of shades.
2) Contrast wooden fact with cold grey walls and dim furniture: This fall, it’s time to consider shades of grey (we’re not articulate about a movie, of course). Instead, try incorporating icy grey walls into a vital room with darker wooden furnishings for a sleek, resisting effect. Add a cloak of line-up grey paint to your walls, and finish your décor matter a selected rocking chair and balmy dove-coloured curtains.
Photo: BHHS Ohio (@BHHS_Ohio) on Twitter
3) Update your vital room with well-spoken hunger floors and white accents: Pine flooring is a healthy and elementary approach to welcome a wooden trend, but overdoing a demeanour if you’re not utterly set on this decorating scheme. Emphasize your intense hunger floors with tawny issuing drapes, white-painted windows and clear centrepieces for a stylish effect.
4) Use hints of colour to move life to wooden textures: For decorating lovers who aren’t prepared to desert their adore of colour, Fall 2015’s neutral woodsy décor can simply be total with balmy pastel hues. Use striped chuck pillows, a multicolored area carpet and vases in honeyed light blue shades to alleviate your wooden décor.
5) Pair timber with common grey and beige shades: On a other side of a colour spectrum, a “greige” colour is a winning multiple of both grey and beige. Update your bedroom walls with this neutral shade, and supplement a light-coloured wooden dresser or side list in a soft, balmy tone.