Mr Beam II is a desktop laser knife and engraver, that connects by wifi and cuts or engraves on a far-reaching accumulation of materials: wood, leather, fabric and even mirrors or anodized aluminum. The integrated program allows for cinema to be engraved directly onto your material. It comes with a built-in camera that marks your element and allows we to position your designs right in place. Mr Beam II is wireless and connects simply to your computer, inscription and smartphone.
- Live camera perspective upheld chain of your pattern onto a tender material.
- Connect Mr Beam II to your network per WiFi or Ethernet cable.
- Works with your favorite browser on your PC, Mac, Android and iOS device.
- No special program or motorist designation required.
- Over-the-air program updates are achieved automatically.
- Spacious operative area (500x400mm / 20×16″) takes vast objects.
- Powerful laser source cuts adult to 4mm (5/32”) plywood.
- The reserve housing and lid safeguard Class 1 laser certification.
- Due to a clean, nonetheless square-edge design: it’s an uncluttered, plain workhorse.
- Working area: 500x400mm / 20×16″
- Maximum intent height: 38mm / 1 1/2″
- Powerful 5W high potency shortwave laser
- High precision: 0.2mm slicing kerf, 0.1mm positioning precision
- Full steel reserve housing sealed with reserve potion lid
- Laser Class 1 certified
- Footprint: 710x480x175mm / 28x19x7”
- Fume descent with discretionary attachable filter system
- Camera assisted pattern placement
The plan has so distant lifted some-more than $355 thousands on Kickstarter, from some-more than 315 backers, with 26 days to go before a debate ends. Those subsidy this debate are betrothed shipping date of January 2017. The cost is $1399.