For incense lovers who are constantly in suit and need a convenient, travel-sized smell to cocktail into a makeup kit, receptacle or gym bag, Spring/Summer 2015’s latest rollerball perfumes are a honeyed solution. Whether we cite a floral hint or a sensual, musky spritz, here are a season’s new mini fragrances to batch adult on before a sizzling feverishness sets in.
1) Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Rollerball, $20: For anyone with a adore of black currant, this rollerball opens with records of a berry, interconnected with tangerine and bergamot. The incense follows this opening act with floral center records of orange blossom, pinkish jasmine petals and a pleasant tiare flower. Meanwhile, hints of vanilla, black sugarine and sandalwood turn out the scent’s bottom notes.
2) Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Cashmere Rollerball, $27: While summer afternoons frequency ask for cashmere, this new smell from Donna Karan claims to offer a “liquid luxury” of a plush fabric. The redolence has tip records of Moroccan jasmine, lily of a hollow and bergamot, followed by hints of sandalwood, amber and musk.
3) Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Parfum Rollerball, $28: Created by Japanese engineer Hanae Mori, this rollerball has both floral and fruity hints. It contains records of strawberry, vanilla and almond, along with bilberry (which is a little dim berry from a Vaccinium plant found in Eurasia). The smell also has whiffs of black currant, Bulgarian rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, almond and praline.
4) Kate Spade Walk on Air Eau De Parfum Rollerball, $31: Released this spring, Kate Spade’s new incense claims to be “a incense that celebrates a seemly certainty of a wearer.” For a light daytime scent, this floral eau de parfum opens with tip records of linden freshness and maiden’s hair fern. It offers heart records of lily of a valley, magnolia and Egyptian jasmine, with bottom records of crinum lily, white iris and violet leaf.
5) Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal Rollerball Duo, $31: For a discerning smell before a night out, this new dusk incense from Juicy Couture is combined for a glorious girl. This double avocation rollerball contains dual opposite fragrances, with one on possibly end. While a Hollywood Royal Eau de Toilette is done with candied apple, luscious pear, jasmine, gardenia, marshmallow and vanilla, a Eau de Parfum offers records of furious berry, jasmine and vanilla.