The Raspberry Pi Foundation has launched an central touchscreen to enrich a really renouned little computer. The 7-inch arrangement has a 800×480 fortitude and supports 10-finger touch.
It’s cheap, concordant with a Pi, and easy to set up:
It is an RGB 800×480 arrangement with 24-bit tone and a 70 grade observation angle. It also comes with a ascent area for a Raspberry Pi so it easily can be integrated it into a mini all-in-one computer.
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable shade size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to a Raspberry Pi house regulating a badge wire connected to a DSI port.
- Adapter house is used to energy a arrangement and modify a together signals from a arrangement to a sequence (DSI) pier on a Raspberry Pi.
You can buy it during the Swag Store.
Source: The Raspberry Pi Foundation