Palestinian, 18, Dies While Trying to Evade Arrest, Israeli Police Say

186 views Leave a comment
Mourners buried Mohammad Atta Lafi Abu Latifa in Kalandia interloper camp, nearby a West Bank city of Ramallah, on Monday.

Mohamad Torokman/Reuters

RAMALLAH, West Bank — A Palestinian male died after he was shot and seemed to tumble from a rooftop in a West Bank while perplexing to hedge detain by a Israeli confidence army on Monday, a troops orator said. It was a fourth sharpened by Israeli army in a domain this month.

The Palestinian news media identified a male as Mohammad Atta Lafi Abu Latifa, 18. The Israeli troops spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, conspicuous he had been shot as he ran opposite rooftops in a Kalandia interloper camp, a swarming cinder-block poor nearby an Israeli-controlled channel into Jerusalem.

Mr. Rosenfeld conspicuous confidence army had called out to a man, and afterwards dismissed a shot during his reduce body. “He continued to try burst from roof to roof, and during some indicate fell,” he said. He was treated during a scene, Mr. Rosenfeld added, though was conspicuous dead.

Mr. Rosenfeld described a plant and another man, who was apprehended, as “wanted terrorists” who were formulation “an conflict opposite Israel.” He did not brand possibly male or yield any serve information about them.

A medic who had oral to puncture workers during a stage conspicuous that Mr. Abu Latifa had been shot in a leg maybe 3 times. The medic requested anonymity since he was not certified to pronounce to a news media. He conspicuous he suspicion Mr. Abu Latifa had died of a hemorrhage.

Mr. Abu Latifa’s genocide follows a murdering on Thursday of a 53-year-old Palestinian man, Falah Abu Marya. Mr. Abu Marya was shot in a chest as he threw objects from his first-floor patio during soldiers who were perplexing to detain his son. On Wednesday, Israeli troops army shot and killed a 20-year-old Palestinian during a raid in Burqin, a tillage city in a northern West Bank. A troops mouthpiece conspicuous Israeli army had non-stop glow after Palestinians had abandoned an sequence to stop throwing rocks during them.

On Jul 3, Israeli army shot and killed a Palestinian girl who had crushed a stone into their troops vehicle.