SOS PowerBank is a solar unstable battery. It is Waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and is versed with 3 in 1 LED S.O.S vigilance lighting.
- Max. Capacity: 10,000mAh
- Avg. Capacity: 8000mAh
- Battery: Lithium Polymer, 1000+ Charge Cycles**
- Solar Panel: 1.2 W Monocrystalline, 5V
- SOS 3in1 LED: Solid, Blinking Emergency, SOS Signaling
- Output: 2 USB 5V 2A Ports (Output 5V 1A if both ports are used during once)
- Input: 1 Micro USB 5V Port
- Waterproof IPX4 Rating: Splashes/Rain Exposure
- Silica Gel Armor: Shockproof, Dustproof IP6
- FULL Charge Time: 5 Hours around AC, 72 Hours around Solar
- Measurements: 140x75x18 mm
- Weight: 200g
- Operating Temps : 0-45 Degrees Celcius
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
**less cycles if always regulating solar row charge, some-more if charged regulating micro USB AC Charging
It can assign smartphones, tablets, go pro, etc. It would take around 3 hours to assign a mobile phone.
It comes with:
- 1 Male – Male, USB – micro USB Braided Nylon Charging Cord w/ Aluminum Housing
- 1 Male – Male, USB – lightning (iPhone) Braided Nylon Charging Cord w/ Aluminum Housing
- (OR YOUR CHOICE OF 2 Lightening/ 2 Micro USB Cables, if we don’t wish one of each)
- 1 SOS Carabiner
- 1 SOS Shock Cable Carrying Case
The plan debate is on a Kickstarter and already reached the appropriation idea of $15.000. The early bird prices are gone, though we can still collect it adult for $39, an estimated smoothness is on Oct of 2015.