Raspberry Pi Zero is a really able little PC with a distance of 65 x 30 x 5mm, that costs only $5. It features:
- A Broadcom 1GHz ARM11 core processor
- 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM
- A micro-SD label slot
- A mini-HDMI hollow for 1080p60 video output
- Micro-USB sockets for information and power
- An unpopulated 40-pin GPIO header
- An unpopulated combination video header
That Broadcom processor is 40% faster than a strange Raspberry Pi 1. Raspberry Pi Zero runs Raspbian and all your favourite applications, including Scratch, Minecraft and Sonic Pi.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation started operative on a Zero during a commencement of 2015. Although a $25-$35 cost indicate still forms a high separator to entrance for some people. The Foundation is perplexing to mislay this separator worldwide and to assistance these people take a plunge.
It is accessible in a UK at element14, The Pi Hut and Pimoroni, and in a US from Adafruit and in-store during your internal bend of Micro Center.