Olo is a unstable smartphone-powered 3D printer. It uses a light from your smartphone’s shade to imitation 3D objects. It works with smartphones of roughly any distance or brand, even vast 5.5 in. displays. You can use any 3D indicate software, including Autodesk 123D Catch.
- Breakthrough 3D imitation technology: patent pending.
- Beautiful design: elegant and seamless.
- Cloud-based software: super-easy to access.
- Target: absolute beginners to 3D experts.
- X-Y resolution: up to 0.042 mm (quality dep. on device)
- Z resolution: adult to 0.036 mm (0.12 mm in quick-mode)
- Easy: to clean, to empty, to learn, to play.
- Portable + Ultra-light: fits simply in your bag.
- Auto leveling: no some-more primer leveling or calibration.
- No noise: the quietest 3D printer ever.
- Autonomous: a initial battery operated 3D printer.
- Maintenance: long-lasting actuators, no lubrication needed.
- Unibody: done of simple and durable technopolymers.
- Resins: daylight photopolymers in 4 materials and 5 colors.
- Print bed: stretchable film for rarely optimized object removal.
- Engineered: assembled and upheld in a US.
- Tablet: suitable for tablets and prosaic PCs (dep. on device)
- Colors: Shadow-gray (limited book for all KS supporters)
It has so distant lifted some-more than £621 thousands on Kickstarter, from some-more than 4629 backers, with 27 days to go before a debate ends. Those subsidy this debate are betrothed shipping date of Septemeber 2016. The cost is £99.