FlipFlic is a solar-powered intelligent blinds controller that automates typical window blinds. It translates any plane or straight blinds into a self-adjusting, light, time, and temperature-responsive intelligent window. It is intelligent and easy-to-install resolution for window coverings.
It fits for plane Venetian blinds, where a turn / rod / sloping wand can be isolated and for Vertical Blinds has a same features.
It is fitted with a timer, light and feverishness sensors. The program algorithms keeps a volume of object and feverishness during your comfort level, it creates certain it is never too prohibited or too cold.
It is positively autonomous, has a built-in battery, recharged around micro USB with a solar panel. There is no need for energy outlets or battery replacements. If we select not to use a solar panel, it is simply private for periodic charging around customary MicroUSB cable. Without a solar panel, a estimated recharging might be compulsory approximately once each 30 days of normal use.
- 3-6 V Motor rotates sloping resource of blinds adult to 60” (152 cm) wide.
- Temperature sensor triggers opening/closing if it gets too prohibited or too cold.
- Ambient light sensor detects indoor light levels and is used for handling object and optionally triggering night automations for privacy.
- Timer allows scheduling, nap mode during night, wake-up in a morning.
- Rechargeable LiPo battery some-more than 500 mAh.
- Magnets for tools-free installation.
- TI CC2650 SoC Bluetooth 4.0 connects FlipFlic to a app (iOS, Android) on your mobile device. ZigBee connects FlipFlic to your intelligent home system.
- MicroUSB pier for customary USB charging.
- ON/OFF Switch
- LED indicates energy standing (on/off), Bluetooth connectivity status, and battery recharging status.
The plan has so distant lifted some-more than $37 thousands on Kickstarter, from some-more than 298 backers, with 39 days to go before a debate ends. Those subsidy this debate are betrothed shipping date of January 2017. The cost is $85.