If you’ve ever been in a open restroom, you’ve substantially seen some lavatory graffiti. It’s customarily nonsensical, not really funny, and grossly sexual. But other times, we come opposite small nuggets of knowledge while dropping trou.
I worded that final judgment as smoothly as we could.
1. Damn you, Scotty!
2. The many engaging pooper in a world.
3. Math in a potty!
4. we consider we will!
6. we didn’t know he pronounced that!
7. Mind. Blown.
8. Poor Matt.
9. It’s not wrong…I guess.
10. Dan only got owned.
11. How low can they go?
12. Poetry to your ears.
13. Shakespeare would be proud.
15. They are slicing down costs.
16. More poetry!
17. Who knew there were so many poop poets?
18. That’s art.
19. Good start.
20. Hey now…
21. This took a lot of time to write!
22. we don’t feel gentle with this.
23. This understanding won’t final forever!
24. “Use a Force, we must.” – Yoda
25. Not Comic Sans. Never Comic Sans.
26. The contracting element.
28. Round and turn it goes…
29. That’s rather crude.
30. Maybe he’s not good during drawing?
I’m going to demeanour around some-more open bathrooms for inspirational quotes like these. Who knows? Maybe they will change my life! I’m certain someone’s life has been altered by lavatory case wisdom.