They Found This Dog Shaking About Violently After Ingesting Rat Poison. Watch As They Save Him.

255 views Leave a comment

The good people during Animal Aid Unlimited arrived in a scrape of time to rescue a honeyed dog who was carrying convulsions after ingesting something poisonous — many expected rodent poison containing strychnine.

The poison causes an intensely unpleasant greeting that customarily formula in death, though thankfully, these quick-thinking initial responders were means to save this dog only in time.



(source Animal Aid Unlimited, India)

Seeing that small man disturb like that was heartbreaking. I’m so beholden for heroes like these and a care they uncover to animals in need.


For some-more implausible animal rescue videos, have a demeanour during these.

When You See How This Dog Was Treated Its Entire Life You’ll Cry A Lake Of TearsWhat Vets Found Inside This Bull’s Stomach Is Simply UnbelievableAnimal Rescuers Close Down A Highway To Save The Life Of A Badly Injured Goose.A Badly Injured Dog Rescued From A Trash Dump Makes An Incredible Recovery