Valene Black Mamba is a three-wheel electric automobile designed with high opening total with a reserve and comfort. For safety, both acceleration and tip speed are electronically limited. The top speed on all models will be singular to 250 km/h. The drivetrain program privately adjusts a torque of a back circle to forestall spin and say hold invariably during quick acceleration. In-hub engine is fitted to a back wheel, with a energy operation from 80 kW adult to 600 kW.
Battery packs come in 15, 30 and 50 kWh that affords ranges between 180 and 500 km on one charge.
The car has a skeleton of seamless steel tubing, and a legs of both motorist and newcomer are positioned good behind a front axle. The combination physique has “memory properties” that will equivocate repairs from low-speed bumps and knocks.
The automobile should be smartphone-activated and a association hopes to make and discharge from 2017. Price is approaching to start during €35,000.
- Ultra-lightweight full electric 3-wheel sports car
- Electric motors trimming from 80kW to 600kW
- Up to 500 km liberty on a singular assign (with 50kWh battery pack)
- DC quick charging support, with discretionary HyperCharging harmony (AC/DC Charger integrated)
- Steel and aerospace aluminum framework with discretionary titanium amalgamate elements
- Regenerative braking and high-performance hoop brakes on any wheel
- Composite element body
- Driver marker complement with keyless operation
- Advanced multimedia complement with discretionary Clarion Full Digital Sound System
- Full-LED lighting throughout
- Highly customizable
- Dimensions 3.71 x 1.98 x 1.10 m