Apollo 7 is a waterproof micro true-wireless earphone complement that also includes a built-in omnidirectional microphone. The company has been operative with CSR to emanate a many advanced, Bluetooth 4.1 true-wireless earphones with full audio support for AptX, AAC, and SBC codecs. The Apollo 7 also claims a initial patent-pending, 360-Degree charging circuit able of permitting users to insert a earpieces into their dedicated charging box for “charge on a go” convenience.
Stored in an aluminum housing with charging section that has a ability to recharge a earphones twice before wanting to be recharged again itself. Each earphone weighs only 4 grams and works with both Siri and Google Now. With a singular symbol we can answer and hang adult phone calls, play music, skip tracks, or even change volume simply by tapping, holding, or double-tapping on a button.
- Bluetooth Profile: Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2 Support
- Supported Audio Codecs: Full support for aptX, AAC, and SBC codecs.
- Driver Specifications: Driver Size: Ø 5.8 mm Micro Driver, 100 dB/mW Sensitivity.
- Frequency: 20Hz ~ 20KHz Impedance (Ohm) @ 1hHz: 16
- Microphone: MEMS Omni Directional Type submit attraction during -42dB (+/- 2dB)
- Dimensions: Earphone: 15.4mm x 22.2mm Charging Case: 62.5mm x 40mm x 25.5mm
- Weight: Earphone: 4g x 2, Case: 52g
- Waterproof: Nano cloaking on a Apollo 7 allows it to be waterproof.
The Kickstarter debate has already distant surpassed a $88 thousands goal and has lifted some-more than $416 thousands on a time of essay this article. Those subsidy this debate are betrothed shipping date of Jun of 2016.