83% of insurers trust AI will renovate their role. And it’s not surprising…AI creates a large event for insurers to be some-more customer-centric, lessen opposite fraud, speed adult claims and revoke work costs.
The European word attention is changing rapidly, apropos some-more technologically advanced, different and innovative – and AI is key. To stay in a game, we contingency be staid to take advantage of new record opportunities, and be prepared to accommodate a hurdles of a future.
But what does that meant practically, and what stairs do we need to take to muster appurtenance training and turn a insurer of a future? And how can we use it to automate processes and streamline your workforce?
To find out, download a whitepaper: “The Journey Towards AI: The Impact on European Insurers”
You’ll get disdainful insights from a collection of European data, IT and pricing experts, including:
- Dan Fiehn, Group IT Director, Markerstudy
- Svein Skovly, Head of Innovation, SpareBank 1 Insurance
- Andrew McMurtrie, Head of Data Science, Direct Line Group
- Hugh Kenyon, Head of Pricing Analytics, LV =
They give their thoughts on:
- Customer: Harness a customer-centric advantages of AI in terms of treating business fairly, presaging shake and proof product recommendations
- Workforce: Compare instance from opposite Europe and weigh how AI can support your staff, renovate a make-up of your workforce and change skillsets
- Fraud: Hear how heading insurers are already regulating appurtenance training to mark patterns of poise and lessen opposite fraud
By reading a whitepaper you’ll singular insights into how to:
- Harness a customer-centric benefits of AI in terms of treating business fairly, presaging shake and proof product recommendations
- Compare instance from opposite Europe and weigh how AI can support your staff, renovate a make-up of your workforce and change skillsets
- Hear how heading insurers are already regulating appurtenance training to mark patterns of poise and mitigate opposite rascal
- Get desirous to adopt a “insurtech mindset” and avoid fragmented innovation – make certain that you’re not formulating a resolution that’s looking for a problem!
- Define a concepts: Identify when modernized analytics becomes appurtenance learning, and when that morphs into AI
Comment this news or article