The world’s heading Artificial Intelligence discussion and exhibition, AI Expo, arrives in California for a initial North America eventuality this fall.
AI Expo North America will take place in a Santa Clara Convention Center, right in a heart of Silicon Valley, between 29-30th Nov 2017. The environment is ideal as a eventuality will see some of a heaviest hitters in a AI space try how a record is disrupting a determined sequence in sectors as different as Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Consumer, Industrial and Enterprise sectors.
The eventuality is ideal for attention members, budding start-ups and entrepreneurs, as good as anyone with an seductiveness in one of many hotly expected technological developments of a final few decades.
The developments in synthetic comprehension are so sparkling and we wish to cover as many as possible. With an ever-growing series of innovative companies popping adult in scarcely each zone imaginable, there is a lot to speak about. The eventuality has dual days of high-level content, delivered by consultant speakers, in 4 categorical areas:
- AI in a Enterprise will take a demeanour during a accumulation of AI craving applications that have sprung adult in new years and their impact on a operation of business sectors.
- AI in Consumer Digital Transformation is for those who wish to know some-more about a expansion of AI in consumer confronting industries from banking financial to marketing. We concentration on how to precedence synthetic intelligence, chatbots and how to change a patron knowledge by AI.
- AI for Developers will try a elaborating record and infrastructures and a hurdles of implementing ML and DL techniques. It will also take a demeanour during some of a hottest tech breakthroughs as good as what investors are looking for before they deposit – a contingency for all AI entrepreneurs.
- Bot Virtual Assistant Development will demeanour during a realities of building a ultimate chatbot and demeanour during a subsequent era of bot communication.
What can we expect?
AI Expo North America 2017 will move together over 2000 attendees from opposite a universe of synthetic intelligence, so it is firm to packaged with engaging people and companies.
As good as a talks, attendees will be means to knowledge for themselves a implausible expansion of a zone by holding a demeanour around a exhibition, that will underline an extraordinary array of companies and new for this year a dedicated start-up incubator, pivotal for a try capitalists.
Co-located with IoT Tech Expo and Blockchain Expo that expects to attract an additional 7000+ attendees, a discussion and expo will be a breakwater for people looking for a slicing corner of record that will change a ways we live, promulgate and do business.
Who’s going to be there?
We have managed to arrange a many critical players in a AI space, from determined business giants to fresh-faced innovators.
Confirmed speakers for a North America eventuality include:
- Matt Carroll, Developer Relations – Google Assistant, Google
- Shani Offen, Machine Learning Chapter Lead, Spotify
- Jay Shah, Solutions Engineer, Facebook
- Xin Fu, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Elena Grewel, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
- Nathalie ChoyNational Manager – Digital, Social CRM, Kia Motors America, Inc
- Chen Peng, Head of UberEverything Data Science, Uber
- Pratik Prabhanjan Brahma, Research Engineer, Volkswagen Group Electronics Research Labarotary (ERL)
- Yunsong Guo, Staff Machine Learning Engineer, Pinterest
- Ali Bouhouch, CTO VP Enterprise Architecture, Sephora
- Sunanda Parthasarathy, Assoc. Dir. Data Science | Algorithms | Machine Learning, Wayfair
- Suqiang Song, Big Data Lead Architect, Mastercard
- Vadim Kutsyy, Distinguished Architect, Data Science, PayPal
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Youri Bebic, Head of Product and Innovation, MoneyGram International
- Chandler T Wilson, Director of Analytics Insight, Walmart
- William Groves, Chief Data Analytic Officer, Honeywell
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Danny Lange, Vice President of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies, Inc.
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Steve Ellis, EVP, Head of a Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Gail Seanor, Sr Director, Marketing Technology, TGI Friday’s
- Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, com
- Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Consumer Experience Enterprise Transformation, Humana Inc.
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Chris Shelton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The AES Corporation
- Alex Bunardzic, Senior Software Developer, Research and Development, Staples
- Karen Tay, Director, Singapore, Smart Nation
- Brandon Purcell, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jason Costa, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, GGV Capital
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Mehdi Jamei, Executive Director, Bayes Impact
- Marissa Chacko, Director of Consumer Products, Foursquare
- Kumar Srivastava, VP, Product Strategy, ML, AI, BNY Mellon
- Domenic Venuto, General Manager, Consumer Products, The Weather Company
- Kartik Gada, Executive Director, Woodside Capital Partners
- Anarghya Vardhana, Senior Associate, Maveron
Offering both Free Expo passes and Gold passes with disdainful calm and networking opportunities, as good as Ultimate passes for full entrance to all 3 co-located events, find out some-more about holding partial here: https://www.ai-expo.net/northamerica/
Super early bird prices finish on Friday 11th Nov so book now to save adult to $300 on your pass!
Comment this news or article