Ah, college. Those beer-soaked days masquerading as educational study. We kid, we kid, we know that college is a time of good training and personal growth. And if you’re vital in a dorm, that personal expansion includes training to conduct a domicile (kind of, anyway).
These elementary tricks will make dorm life (and beyond) a small smoother for everyone.
1. Store pens and pencils in an aged toilet paper tube…
2. …or an aged soda can.
Cut a tip off and overlay down a pointy edges.
3. For a initial week of class, set your phone’s close shade to your category schedule.
(As seen here, this works for high propagandize kids, too.)
4. Wrap your Mac energy cord correctly.
5. Use a Tic Tac enclosure to locate pencil shavings.
This is ideal if we usually have one of those foolish sharpeners with no enclosure attachment. Why do they even make those?!
6. Color formula your notebooks for easy identification.
7. Use a Solo crater to amplify your iPad speakers.
8. They work for iPod or iPhone speakers, too.
9. Use a hanger as a paper towel holder.
You’ll need to scapegoat one by snipping an opening into it.
10. Stack folded shirts plumb so we save space and are means to see everything.
This is, of course, presumption you’ll be folding your clothes. Fold your clothes, kids.
11. Dryer sheets + box fan = atmosphere freshener
Trust us, you’ll get ill of that old-sock-and-junk-food smell after a while, too.
12. Use a pizza box as a dirt pan.
You’ll have pizza boxes and you’ll have gunk on a floor. Make a many of them.
13. Keep your laptop cold with an egg carton.
14. Store a 12-pack simply in a minifridge.
A 12-pack of soda, mom. Of march soda. Nothing other than soda.
15. A coop can double as a chip clip.
16. Cook pasta in a coffee maker.
(Maybe opt for shorter pasta.)
17. You can also prepare in a coffee pot on an iron.
Okay, this competence be opposite dorm regulations, though it’s value knowing, right?
18. Use aged containers as bowls.
19. Guests and no plates? Use a pizza box.
20. An aged CD building is ideal for organizing bath supplies.
You don’t have to screw it into a wall. Put it anywhere.
21. Shoe holders work well, too.
22. If you’re pity a showering with a whole floor, deposit in some waterproof sandals.
Foot mildew is not fun.
23. Keep your toiletries together with a accessible tote.
24. Magnetic paper shave holders are ideal for constable pins.
25. Keep everyone’s things apart with labeled jars.
Never squeeze a wrong toothbrush again.
So these small tips competence not assistance with things like a roommate who snores like a jackhammer or insists on carrying seances in a vital room (both real-life experiences. College is great!), though they will make your life a small bit easier. Come finals week, you’ll appreciate us.