Some might consider that a enrichment of record and a expansion of a Internet are what busted a tellurian race…but these photos infer a opposite. It’s apparent that, as a species, humans have been unequivocally bizarre for utterly some time…
1. An expertly taken “ghost” print by a sold enthusiast…
2. Horrifying (and scarcely fatal) facial injuries to a German infantryman in World War I.
3. Either some kind of elephant trick…or moments before disaster?
4. Salvador Dali embracing a weirdness we have all felt during one time or another.
5. She’s got crabs.
6. A print from a Victorian epoch (no warn there).
7. A mental hospital’s inmate, mislaid in his possess mind.
8. Some tribes whet and record down their teeth…
9. The “human serpent” distracts other soldiers on a front (France, World War I,1915).
10. A sketch of Will Thomas, taken by William Hope (1863-1933), with a spook in a credentials (that they apparently unequivocally wanted to include).
11. Max Factor takes accurate measurements of a immature woman’s conduct and face with his “Beauty Calibrator” (1932). Beauty has never been so horrifying.
12. The New Year’s festival of a Sylvester Klause during Urnasch in a Apenzell segment of Switzerland…which is full of a possess kind of horror.
13. Well, they pronounced this show thespian sounded only like a small bird.
14. The “giraffe women” of Burma. (That can’t be comfortable.)
15. When a playground visited a children’s sanatorium (circa 1930), jester Charlie Smith didn’t accurately make anyone feel better.
16. A silent, pang invalid of an violent asylum.
17. Once again, Victorian portraits order everything.
18. A male proudly sits with his severed conduct collection.
20. The fact that they wanted to make this feign print is creepier than anything else.
21. Even a passed can be…useful.
22. You don’t trust in witches, we say?
23. A jester in a burnt-out house, USA, 1975. Welcome to my nightmare.
Obviously, a reason that ghosts, ghouls, vampires, and monsters are so spooky…is since they remind us of a tellurian race. Remember: a weirdest, many disfigured creatures on this world occur to be humans.
Good fitness sleeping tonight!