The suspicion care discussion and exhibition, a AI Expo Global is set to arrive in London’s Olympia on a 18-19th of April and will move together AI leaders from pivotal industries covering marketing, finance, government, open sector, healthcare, cyber security, HR recruitment, automotive, industrial, developer, craving and consumer sectors.
With 4 dedicated AI discussion tracks, over 12,000 attendees, 500+ speakers, 300+ exhibitors and 3 co-located events, the AI Expo is one for record enthusiasts and business leaders’ calendars. Attendees can learn how AI is being implemented, monetised and network with attention leaders, practitioners and investors.
Topics lonesome over a two-day discussion include: low learning, appurtenance learning, AI algorithms, information analytics, digital transformation, chatbots, practical assistants, AI craving strategy, AI law legislation, AI in a workplace, cyber security, AI for amicable good and many more.
Key attention verticals examined include:
- AI and a Consumer: digital transformation, patron experience, amicable good, chatbots, practical assistants, marketing, travel, sport, sell and consumer goods.
- Finance Insurance: portfolio management, banking chatbots, appurtenance training information algorithms, algorithmic trading, loan word underwriting, rascal showing and cyber security.
- Healthcare: clinical hearing member identifier, rough diagnosis, programmed picture diagnosis, practical nursing assistants, robot-assisted surgery, dose blunder reduction, confidence and connected machines opposite a industry.
- Government Public Sector: use of cognitive technologies to redesign open zone work, charge automation and real-time tracking.
Speakers already reliable embody brands from PG, HSBC, MoneyGram, Sanofi, Adidas Group, Southern Water, Konica Minolta, Skyscanner, Expedia, Pizza Express, AI for Good Foundation, Diabetes, Prudential, LV=, Diffblue, Arsenal FC, Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Gartner, Progress Data RPM, Irida Labs, Mishcon de Reya and many more.
There will be 4 AI discussion marks over both days that attendees can get concerned in:
- AI in a Enterprise (day 1 – 18th April)
- Data analytics for AI IoT (day 1 – 18th April)
- AI and a Consumer (day 2 – 19th April)
- AI Technologies (day 2 – 19th April)
You can design a showcase of a latest innovations within a co-located muster of over 300 exhibitors opposite AI, IoT and Blockchain. Exhibitors include: Prosper Systems, AI startup Incubator, Diffblue, Irida Labs, Etherisc, BitClave, Bitfury Group, Coinschedule, University of Nicosia, NewsBTC, Nexus, BGX, Xain, Hedge Token, Spire, The Quantum Resistant Ledger, IP Chain, dApp Builder, Coin Lion, Bitconnect, Indiegogo – Arrow – IBM, BICS, The Qt Company, VANTIQ, Itransition, Novotek, DELTA, DevicePilot, Express Logic, Lead Forensics, Rutronik, Advantech and many more…
You can register for possibly a giveaway or paid pass here, a super early bird bonus is accessible until a 23rd of February.
To learn some-more about a AI Expo World Series, revisit a analogous sites:
AI Expo Global – 18-19th Apr 2018, Olympia, London
AI Expo Europe – 27-28th Jun 2018, RAI, Amsterdam
AI Expo North America – 28-29th Nov 2018, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries greatfully hit a group during email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9020.
Comment this news or article