He Collapsed And Died In Class. What Killed Him Is Probably Sitting In Your Fridge.

56 views Leave a comment

We’ve all been told that having too much caffeine isn’t good for us, but in this teen’s case, the consequences were fatal.

On April 26, 16-year-old Davis Allen Cripe from South Carolina collapsed during class at Spring Hill High School after drinking three caffeinated beverages in a two-hour period. Despite the fact that Davis had no undiagnosed heart conditions and that there were no other drugs or alcohol in his system, he tragically died a little over an hour later.

According to Richland County Coroner Gary Watts, Davis suffered a caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia, in which a lack of blood flow from the heart can damage vital organs.

According to Richland County Coroner Gary Watts, Davis suffered a caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia, in which a lack of blood flow from the heart can damage vital organs.

Facebook / Magic Malta 91.7

At around 12:30 p.m., Davis bought and drank a cafe latte from a McDonald’s restaurant, then had a large Diet Mountain Dew and an energy drink in the following two hours. He collapsed at the school just before 2:30 p.m. and was pronounced dead at 3:40 p.m.

At around 12:30 p.m., Davis bought and drank a cafe latte from a McDonald's restaurant, then had a large Diet Mountain Dew and an energy drink in the following two hours. He collapsed at the school just before 2:30 p.m. and was pronounced dead at 3:40 p.m.

Facebook / Carolyn Chlebek-Animal Rescue Crossposter

“This was not an overdose. We lost Davis from a totally legal substance,” Watts said in a news conference on May 15. “Our purpose here today is to let people know, especially our young kids in school, that these drinks can be dangerous, and be very careful with how you use them, and how many you drink on a daily basis.”

This was not an overdose. We lost Davis from a totally legal substance, Watts a href=http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/health/teen-death-caffeine/ target=_blanksaid/a in a news conference on May 15. Our purpose here today is to let people know, especially our young kids in school, that these drinks can be dangerous, and be very careful with how you use them, and how many you drink on a daily basis.

Facebook / Mango News

We’ve all been told that carrying too most caffeine isn’t good for us, though in this teen’s case, a consequences were fatal.

On Apr 26, 16-year-old Davis Allen Cripe from South Carolina collapsed during category during Spring Hill High School after celebration 3 caffeinated beverages in a two-hour period. Despite a fact that Davis had no undiagnosed heart conditions and that there were no other drugs or ethanol in his system, he tragically died a small over an hour later.

According to Richland County Coroner Gary Watts, Davis suffered a caffeine-induced cardiac eventuality causing a illusive arrhythmia, in that a miss of blood upsurge from a heart can repairs critical organs.

According to Richland County Coroner Gary Watts, Davis suffered a caffeine-induced cardiac eventuality causing a illusive arrhythmia, in that a miss of blood upsurge from a heart can repairs critical organs.

Facebook / Magic Malta 91.7

At around 12:30 p.m., Davis bought and drank a cafeteria latte from a McDonald’s restaurant, afterwards had a vast Diet Mountain Dew and an appetite splash in a following dual hours. He collapsed during a propagandize only before 2:30 p.m. and was conspicuous passed during 3:40 p.m.

At around 12:30 p.m., Davis bought and drank a cafeteria latte from a McDonald's restaurant, afterwards had a vast Diet Mountain Dew and an appetite splash in a following dual hours. He collapsed during a propagandize only before 2:30 p.m. and was conspicuous passed during 3:40 p.m.

Facebook / Carolyn Chlebek-Animal Rescue Crossposter

“This was not an overdose. We mislaid Davis from a totally authorised substance,” Watts pronounced in a news discussion on May 15. “Our purpose here currently is to let people know, generally the immature kids in school, that these drinks can be dangerous, and be really clever with how we use them, and how many we splash on a daily basis.”

This was not an overdose. We mislaid Davis from a totally authorised substance, Watts a href=http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/health/teen-death-caffeine/ target=_blanksaid/a in a news discussion on May 15. Our purpose here currently is to let people know, generally the immature kids in school, that these drinks can be dangerous, and be really clever with how we use them, and how many we splash on a daily basis.

Facebook / Mango News