Before there was a Internet, especially a Governments and Intelligence Agencies did a espionage through:
- Human Source Intelligence (HUMINT). Sources were collected in several ways, prisoner enemies, discontented invulnerability employees, family members of rivalry officials etc.
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Intercepted radio transmissions from a rivalry were customarily coded and compulsory decryption
After The Internet, not usually governments spy, though private companies, and hackers, too. They use:
- Internet Monitoring: capturing information as it travels opposite a internet toward a dictated destination.
- Mobile Phone Monitoring: Mobile phone monitoring technologies constraint information transmitted over mobile networks. IMSI Catchers
- Email monitoring and scanning – scanning a emails for keywords
- Intrusion: Intrusion technologies clandestinely muster antagonistic program (malware) on mobile phones and computers. The malware, or Trojan, allows operators to take finish control over a target’s device by embedding itself in all complement functions.
Why no legislative stops them?
Since a Governments are those who conclude a laws, they don’t do anything to stop a notice since they have some advantages from monitoring their people.
They advantage from it
The government: Has More Control over a people that means More Power.
Both Governments rotate information and they do that with a vast companies that have a lot of information on their users. Some of their team-work include, though are not singular to:
- US supervision asked Yahoo to indicate a business emails
- FBI asked Apple to clear a iPhone of a passed terrorist
- Amazon Web Services has $600 million understanding with a CIA
- Google’s arrangements with a NSA: a association concluded to yield information about trade on a networks in sell for protection
- US supervision paid Britain’s GCHQ roughly $155 million over 3 years to benefit entrance and change over a espionage programs.
- The NSA and GCHQ worked together to concede a unknown web-browsing Tor network.
And that’s only a fragment.
They distinction from it
The Companies: Make More Money from Advertisers that means they get More Power, too.
The Hackers: They take Personal and Corporate Data to trade and get Money out of it.
What we can do?
Encrypt your online communication and browsing data.
- Use encrypted email
- Use encrypted phone
- Mask your online identity
- Use non-tracking browsers
Growth in a use of encryption
Before a Edward Snowden Revelations there was Very small encryption. Intelligence Agencies had giveaway rein and could listen in on roughly any communication they wanted.
He, himself used an encrypted email service, that was close down due to Government ask to palm over users encryption keys.
After Snowden, many of a email use providers started regulating encrypted user tie with HTTPS. That doesn’t make a emails encrypted, since once they strech a email provider they are not encrypted anymore.
However, a arise in Encrypted email after a Snowden revelations settled flourishing to be:
- in 2013 – 33% emails encrypted;
- in 2014 – 58% emails encrypted;
- now it is estimated to be over 80%.
New Secure Swiss Data recover enables companies to strengthen their corporate communication and be prolific during a same time while being protected
The association Secure Swiss Data recently announced their new release, Fully End-to-end Encrypted Email and Secure Productivity Features for Businesses, to strengthen all corporate information from compromise.
‘’Everyone is a proponent of clever encryption, says Dorothy Denning, an American information confidence researcher’’
Cyber confidence risk increases each year: from 2011 to 2015 a series of US vital information breaches increasing by roughly 50%. Financial data, egghead property, worker personal data, and business data’, all of these can be compromised, causing your association repairs on an rare scale.
It is estimated that 75% of all corporate believe can be found in a emails of a employees!
However, scarcely all email services don’t yield high-level encryption protection.
Secure Swiss Data end-to-end encryption helps companies strengthen their information opposite concede or attack, while collaborating safely and securely.
With their servers located in Switzerland, in a former troops fort buried low within a Swiss Alps, they strengthen corporate information both online and offline, utilizing one of a world’s final bastions of domestic and authorised legislations and neutrality to safeguard fortification together with a top turn of encryption available.
Companies and their employees can now
- Easily conduct and classify users and emails by a absolute email customer dashboard to keep communications secure.
- Have control over personal and corporate schedules, with a calendar
- Store and share any kind of information, passwords or financial information in confidence
- Securely conduct workflow – Assign tasks, lane progress, set adult reminders in confidence
Also, employees can have email entrance to all required information on-the-go, by a Secure Mail App for Android and iPhone, with end-to-end encryption, all is secured.
About Secure Swiss Data
Secure Swiss Data, handling from Switzerland, provides encrypted email and information services, including calendar, notes, schedule, tasks and files pity system. All information is stored exclusively in Switzerland and is stable by a singular multiple of services, laws, operational principles, and technology.
Comment this news or article