The 2016 Election Majority Project is a domestic classification determined to benefaction a joined force for firmness and revive Nevada to greatness. They have committed to support the voters’ needs and desires. These state legislature possibilities are grass-root Republicans; not investiture Republicans. Individuals behind these candidates; not large business. Therefore, their votes are not bought and paid for, nor will their votes be sold. The electorate will continue to have a voice by these possibilities after they are elected.
Each sealed a Contract With Nevada, that lists 10 vows a possibilities support, and that, when inaugurated to a state legislature, they determine to uphold. On Jun 14, 2016, electorate in Nevada will expel their ballots in support of a chairman they wish to commission as assemblyperson for their district.
Assemblyman Brent Jones, Assembly District (AD) 35, settled on a Contract With Nevada website that he was unhappy with a formula from a final legislative event (2015). This feeling was due to a extreme abuse of a voter’s trust and a legislators who lied about not lifting taxes, among other things. Like a others who sealed a contract, he intends to revive a voters’ confidence.
Contract With Nevada
- Taxpayers Relief Act – They will immediately move onward legislation to dissolution a Commerce Tax and will not expel votes that lift taxes or fees.
- True Education Reform Act – This is a routine that includes evaluating what needs to change for a schools to turn some-more efficient. The idea is to keep a programs that work and drop those that do not. They support propagandize choice and a Educational Savings Accounts programs.
- Stop Common Core Act – This will support a dismissal of a Common Core educational module and reinstate it with a successful module that is identical to others that have proven lane records.
- Law Enforcement Safety Act – They will exercise a requirement that law coercion crew contingency wear physique cameras, that will emanate a safer sourroundings for officers and a open alike.
- Voter Integrity Act – This is a two-fold vow. First, they will emanate a law that requires all electorate to benefaction current state-issued marker when they vote. Second, they will safeguard that all a apparatus and votes are audited by an outward use to boost voter trust.
- Health Care Reform Act – They will support a dismissal of a Nevada Silver State Exchange and will not support the participation of any health caring module that has been mandated by a government.
- Children’s Privacy Act – They will emanate and support legislation to safeguard a locker bedrooms and bathrooms in a open schools are gender specific.
- Parental Notification Act – This act will give parents, and guardians a comprehensive right to make all decisions about their child’s medical needs. The law would need that any teenager who is underneath 18 could not accept medical caring or procession but a agree of a primogenitor or guardian.
- Free Market Fairness and Transparency Act – All companies that wish to do business with a state of Nevada will find satisfactory competition.
- Second Amendment Adherence Act – The enterprise is to continue to support and foster a right to possess firearms. They will also support legislation that will secure secluded lift rights laws, that will be equally adhered to in open and on open college campuses.
Non-Establishment Assembly District Candidates
- AD5 Tony Baca
- AD8 Norm Ross
- AD9 Diana Orrock
- AD13 Steve Sanson
- AD15 Stan Vaughn
- AD18 Christine DeCorte
- AD19 Connie Foust
- AD21 Blain Jones
- AD23 Swadeep Nigam
- AD25 Jennifer Terhune
- AD35 Brent Jones
- AD36 Tina Trenner
- AD36 Rusty Stanberry
- AD37 Jim Marchant
- AD41 Mary Rooney
- AD42 Richard Bunce
The electorate are positive by a Majority Project public possibilities that they intend to keep their word, even when faced with vigour to approve with requests that are discordant to a wishes of a adults of Nevada. These possibilities have announced they will not be bullied by Governor Sandoval and big-money lobbyists who paint casino, mining, and gaming interests.
By Cathy Milne
Contract With Nevada Website: Contract With Nevada
Facebook: Majority Project – Nevada Assembly
NEWSMAX: Interviews with Candidates
Image Courtesy of Ken Lund’s Flickr Page – Creative Commons License
Nevada Republican Majority Project Assembly Candidates Support Voters combined by Cathy Milne on Jun 13, 2016
View all posts by Cathy Milne →