The 2016 Election Majority Project is a domestic classification that was determined to benefaction a joined force for firmness and revive Nevada to greatness. They have committed to support the voters’ needs and desires. These state legislature possibilities are grass-root Republicans, not investiture Republicans. Individuals behind these candidates, not large business. Therefore, their votes are not bought and paid for, nor will their votes sold. The electorate will continue to have a voice by these possibilities after they are elected.
Each sealed a Contract With Nevada, that lists 10 vows a possibilities support, and when inaugurated to a state legislature, determine to uphold. On Jun 14, 2016, electorate in Nevada will expel their ballots in support of a chairman they wish to commission as open chairman for their district.
Assemblyman Brent Jones, Assembly District (AD) 35, settled on a Contract With Nevada website that he was unhappy with a formula from a final legislative event (2105). This was due to a extreme abuse of a voter’s trust and a legislators who lied about not lifting taxes, among other things. Like a others who sealed a contract, he intends to revive a voters’ confidence.
Contract With Nevada
- Taxpayers Relief Act – They will immediately move onward legislation to dissolution a Commerce Tax and will not expel votes that lift taxes or fees.
- True Education Reform Act – This is a routine that includes evaluating what needs to change for a schools to turn some-more efficient. The idea is to keep a programs that work and drop those that do not. They support propagandize choice and a Educational Savings Accounts programs.
- Stop Common Core Act – This will support a dismissal of a Common Core educational program, and reinstate it with a successful module that is identical to others that have proven lane records.
- Law Enforcement Safety Act – They will exercise a requirement that law coercion crew contingency wear physique cameras, that will emanate a safer sourroundings for officers and a open alike.
- Voter Integrity Act – This is a two-fold vow. First, they will emanate a law that requires all electorate to benefaction current state-issued marker when they vote. Second, they will safeguard that all a apparatus and votes are audited by an outward use to boost voter trust.
- Health Care Reform Act – They will support a dismissal of a Nevada Silver State Exchange and will not support the participation of any health caring module that has been mandated by a government.
- Children’s Privacy Act – They will emanate and support legislation to safeguard a locker bedrooms and bathrooms in a open schools are gender specific.
- Parental Notification Act – This act will give parents, and guardians a comprehensive right to make all decisions about their child’s medical needs. The law would need that any minor, who is underneath 18, could not accept medical caring or procession but a agree of a primogenitor or guardian.
- Free Market Fairness and Transparency Act – All companies that wish to do business with a state of Nevada will find satisfactory competition.
- Second Amendment Adherence Act – The enterprise is to continue to support and foster a right to possess firearms. They will also support legislation that will secure secluded lift rights laws, that will be equally adhered to in open and on open college campuses.
Non-Establishment Assembly District Candidates
- AD5 Tony Baca
- AD8 Norm Ross
- AD9 Diana Orrock
- AD13 Steve Sanson
- AD15 Stan Vaughn
- AD18 Christine DeCorte
- AD19 Connie Foust
- AD21 Blain Jones
- AD23 Swadeep Nigam
- AD25 Jennifer Terhune
- AD35 Brent Jones
- AD36 Tina Trenner
- AD36 Rusty Stanberry
- AD37 Jim Marchant
- AD41 Mary Rooney
- AD42 Richard Bunce
The electorate are positive by a Majority Project open possibilities that they intend to keep their word even when faced with vigour to approve with requests that are discordant to a wishes of a adults of Nevada. These possibilities have announced they will not be bullied by Governor Sandoval and big-money lobbyists, like casinos, mining, and unions.
By Cathy Milne
Contract With Nevada Website: Contract With Nevada
Facebook: Majority Project – Nevada Assembly
NEWSMAX: Interviews with Candidates
Image Courtesy of Ken Lund’s Flickr Page – Creative Commons License
Nevada Republican Majority Project Candidates for Assembly Support Voters combined by Cathy Milne on Jun 13, 2016
View all posts by Cathy Milne →